- Reviews (0)
This short shank gag bit allows you to have the indirect pressure, yet it still provides leverage. We can’t say enough good things about this bit. We do recommend this for a horse who is more advanced, and if you are introducing your horse to a shank for the first time with this bit, to take it slow and teach them the new pressure points before taking them on a long ride, or doing any event.
- METAL – Stainless Steel with Copper Sweet Iron Mouth Piece
- MEASUREMENTS – 5 1/8″ Mouth with 6 1/2″ Cheek
- SWEET IRON – This bit has a solid copper mouth piece to really keep your horse salivating through your entire ride.
- THE BIT – This bit includes a life savor break in the middle to allow a better leverage for your horse, and a large base on your horse’s tongue for less pressure
- RECOMMENDATION – This bit is for a more advanced horse, but if you are wanting to teach your horse how to get used to a shank, this is a great bit to do so. Just take the time to teach them the new pressure points before any long ride or event.